Role Play Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where roleplayers of all kinds can come and just have fun! Discuss your favorite animes, play as the characters, and be free from the glitches of myspace!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

oh looks iz be here~ O-o

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
beru_beru_OujiSama

beru_beru_OujiSama

oh looks iz be here~ O-o Empty
PostSubject: oh looks iz be here~ O-o   oh looks iz be here~ O-o Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 6:05 am

Fwwaahhh~~

OKay popeles! <---xD ew!wtf?!

=~= And suddenly I can't think. Of anything.
DX B'AWWWWWZZZZZ!!!!!!

Okay!
So since I haven't been role playing due to either my laziness or big lack of inspiration, along with lack of interest I've decided to do this.

-noms on the Penutbutterfiberonebar- 8I DON'T HATE! I LIKEZDEMZBITCHES!

Actually, it may just be a conclusion that I've RPed Bel for too long. It's been a little over a year. e__O
But he's super fun to write and Fran is just ahhhh~ xD

O-O I would...well, actually I honestly has nothing to say. xD

o-o ...............................................................................

Lately I've been on a drawing streak, just finished my OC character.

Fuhrer <-----WHYCANINEVERSPELLTHATDAMNEDWORD?! Dx

But yus, I shall be getting to your requests. My friend has quite a few pictures of Rolo that I can use for reference. I'm not a Code Geasse fan, but I love the request! xD Especially ronald Mc. Donald one.

Admin-Chan, I'll post your request on my DA since I'm usually in the mood to draw hard yaoi at times. 8I

And to those who has a DA, here. xD
FabrikC-Undann

>~> you know what's fun, sending Byakuran's ass pictures from /d/ on 4chan. xD
I've found out the GuroChan is very interesting. o-o I has quite a few creepy pictures from that site and I do love macabre art. I can't do it, though I wish I could but it's fun to look at none the less.

Am I boring you guys with this shit here? o-o

Well, anyway..I'm off. If I can think of a roleplay, I shall get to the ones Admin made or if I can come up with a little starter. ;o;
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/weed_masta_kyo
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: oh looks iz be here~ O-o   oh looks iz be here~ O-o Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 12:10 pm

Okies~ YAY~!
I'll add you on Deviantart when I finish the picture I'm working on and get my lazy ass up to post the three latest ones I've done...cause I never posted them. XD

*huggles* Myuu~
Back to top Go down
https://comingbackhometoyou.forumotion.com
Fuhrer Worm

Fuhrer Worm

PostSubject: Re: oh looks iz be here~ O-o   oh looks iz be here~ O-o Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 8:04 pm

Jeremy Brannon likes this.

... goddamn facebook. XD

But seriously I is grateful, oy! :3

Oh and you're welcome to just call me 'Jeremy Worm' that's what I get called on another forum I go to. lol
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: oh looks iz be here~ O-o   oh looks iz be here~ O-o Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 9:19 pm

LOL XD
Back to top Go down
https://comingbackhometoyou.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: oh looks iz be here~ O-o   oh looks iz be here~ O-o Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

oh looks iz be here~ O-o
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Role Play Haven :: Random Discussion-
Jump to: