Role Play Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where roleplayers of all kinds can come and just have fun! Discuss your favorite animes, play as the characters, and be free from the glitches of myspace!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

"Salutations are greetings. It's my fancy way of saying hello."

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

"Salutations are greetings. It's my fancy way of saying hello." - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Salutations are greetings. It's my fancy way of saying hello."   "Salutations are greetings. It's my fancy way of saying hello." - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 10:28 pm

Lucky XD
Back to top Go down
https://comingbackhometoyou.forumotion.com
dragongirl34

dragongirl34

PostSubject: Re: "Salutations are greetings. It's my fancy way of saying hello."   "Salutations are greetings. It's my fancy way of saying hello." - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 12:00 am

^^; its sooo good though
Back to top Go down
Fuhrer Worm

Fuhrer Worm

PostSubject: Re: "Salutations are greetings. It's my fancy way of saying hello."   "Salutations are greetings. It's my fancy way of saying hello." - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 3:48 am

you're watching the family learning channel, and now, angry ticks fire out of my nipples!
Back to top Go down
dragongirl34

dragongirl34

PostSubject: Re: "Salutations are greetings. It's my fancy way of saying hello."   "Salutations are greetings. It's my fancy way of saying hello." - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 10:55 am

0.o ... *basks in the randomness* ^^
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: "Salutations are greetings. It's my fancy way of saying hello."   "Salutations are greetings. It's my fancy way of saying hello." - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 11:05 am

O-o
Back to top Go down
Fuhrer Worm

Fuhrer Worm

PostSubject: Re: "Salutations are greetings. It's my fancy way of saying hello."   "Salutations are greetings. It's my fancy way of saying hello." - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 9:53 pm

May as well use 'my thread' to ask such a question: May I invite a (RPing) friend onto here?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: "Salutations are greetings. It's my fancy way of saying hello."   "Salutations are greetings. It's my fancy way of saying hello." - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 10:01 pm

What kind of friend?
Will they actually rp?
Back to top Go down
Fuhrer Worm

Fuhrer Worm

PostSubject: Re: "Salutations are greetings. It's my fancy way of saying hello."   "Salutations are greetings. It's my fancy way of saying hello." - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 10:19 pm

Hrm.. the 1st question is kind of confusing as it could mean a number of things, or not. But to put aside any possible fears my friend is more behaved and less hyper than I am. Laughing Oh and an excellent RPer that causes me to strive to be as good as they are.

That 2nd question I couldn't answer for certain but if I am allowed to invite the person I will make clear to them the purpose of the forums is mainly role-playing. I'm asking here first before I ask my friend after all, they may not even have the time to join on for all I know.

I tend to start RPing around here soon as well, by the by. Slight creative rut and yadda yadda.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: "Salutations are greetings. It's my fancy way of saying hello."   "Salutations are greetings. It's my fancy way of saying hello." - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 10:24 pm

Okay, go ahead ^^
Back to top Go down
Fuhrer Worm

Fuhrer Worm

PostSubject: Re: "Salutations are greetings. It's my fancy way of saying hello."   "Salutations are greetings. It's my fancy way of saying hello." - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 10:46 pm

Thanks muchly!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: "Salutations are greetings. It's my fancy way of saying hello."   "Salutations are greetings. It's my fancy way of saying hello." - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 10:47 pm

You're welcome ^^
Back to top Go down
Fuhrer Worm

Fuhrer Worm

PostSubject: Re: "Salutations are greetings. It's my fancy way of saying hello."   "Salutations are greetings. It's my fancy way of saying hello." - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 11:08 pm

( `ー´) (I-Pin smiley lol)

And now for something completely different:

"Kochi o muite yo honey... OH!!" XDD
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: "Salutations are greetings. It's my fancy way of saying hello."   "Salutations are greetings. It's my fancy way of saying hello." - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 11:30 pm

I have NO IDEA who that is! but it's brilliant! XD
Back to top Go down
Fuhrer Worm

Fuhrer Worm

PostSubject: Re: "Salutations are greetings. It's my fancy way of saying hello."   "Salutations are greetings. It's my fancy way of saying hello." - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 6:43 pm

Adachi's the main antagonist of Persona 4. Even if I did not know who he was I admit I'd still find that video freaking hilarious.. but knowing who he is and knowing that he's such a misogynist makes that video ever funnier to me somehow. :d
Back to top Go down
Fuhrer Worm

Fuhrer Worm

PostSubject: Re: "Salutations are greetings. It's my fancy way of saying hello."   "Salutations are greetings. It's my fancy way of saying hello." - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 11:22 pm

So basically I figured I'll use this thread as a sort of crackhouse of my (non-rule breaking, of course lol) randomness as to not make thread after thread of my crap contributions (in b4 "TOO LATE")

Not necessarily all contributions from me in this thread will be 'crackish' maybe I'll wax philosophically on something or complain about the GOD AWFUL HOT WEATHER IT WAS TODAY D: but yeah... :d

Anyway, here's a lovely little educational song about the importance of beans:

Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: "Salutations are greetings. It's my fancy way of saying hello."   "Salutations are greetings. It's my fancy way of saying hello." - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 1:07 pm

Can't watch it. No sound over here ^^;
Back to top Go down
Fuhrer Worm

Fuhrer Worm

PostSubject: Re: "Salutations are greetings. It's my fancy way of saying hello."   "Salutations are greetings. It's my fancy way of saying hello." - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 12:02 am

probably for the best, eh? d'oh ho ho ho Laughing

"Salutations are greetings. It's my fancy way of saying hello." - Page 2 Longcatl

"Salutations are greetings. It's my fancy way of saying hello." - Page 2 1250887583484

"Salutations are greetings. It's my fancy way of saying hello." - Page 2 1250890252691
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: "Salutations are greetings. It's my fancy way of saying hello."   "Salutations are greetings. It's my fancy way of saying hello." - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 12:14 am

LOL XD
Back to top Go down
Fuhrer Worm

Fuhrer Worm

PostSubject: Re: "Salutations are greetings. It's my fancy way of saying hello."   "Salutations are greetings. It's my fancy way of saying hello." - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 7:04 pm

"Salutations are greetings. It's my fancy way of saying hello." - Page 2 1249974023438

Spoiler:
= hawt in glasses. :d

RANDOM GENDER SWAP/RULE 63 TIME

(If any of these pics are too suggestive let me know and I'll edit out whichever pics deemed too risque from these boards from the post. I did my best to avoid overly risque material though mind you)

"Salutations are greetings. It's my fancy way of saying hello." - Page 2 99275

"Salutations are greetings. It's my fancy way of saying hello." - Page 2 99269

a gender-reversed K-ON! anime would absolutely be awesome. xD

"Salutations are greetings. It's my fancy way of saying hello." - Page 2 1250920824849

Actually, I'm not sure if that is gender reverse Nia or
Spoiler:

I'll resist the temptation to post this pic of Girl!Simon since it involves her in little clothing and the panties are showing. Though here, have a pic of regular Simon to have an idea of my reaction to the pic of Girl!Simon that I'm talking about:

"Salutations are greetings. It's my fancy way of saying hello." - Page 2 1197087467402

XDDDDDD

er.. toodles!
Back to top Go down
dragongirl34

dragongirl34

PostSubject: Re: "Salutations are greetings. It's my fancy way of saying hello."   "Salutations are greetings. It's my fancy way of saying hello." - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 7:32 pm

mew hehehe *hugs the rules of the internet*
Back to top Go down
Cyn Skysong

Cyn Skysong

PostSubject: Re: "Salutations are greetings. It's my fancy way of saying hello."   "Salutations are greetings. It's my fancy way of saying hello." - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 7:33 pm

^^; Be careful on what you hug Tala, it may be a trap.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/cynskysong
dragongirl34

dragongirl34

PostSubject: Re: "Salutations are greetings. It's my fancy way of saying hello."   "Salutations are greetings. It's my fancy way of saying hello." - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 7:49 pm

0.o point taken >.<
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: "Salutations are greetings. It's my fancy way of saying hello."   "Salutations are greetings. It's my fancy way of saying hello." - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 12:08 pm

XD trap...
Back to top Go down
dragongirl34

dragongirl34

PostSubject: Re: "Salutations are greetings. It's my fancy way of saying hello."   "Salutations are greetings. It's my fancy way of saying hello." - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 12:44 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
Cyn Skysong

Cyn Skysong

PostSubject: Re: "Salutations are greetings. It's my fancy way of saying hello."   "Salutations are greetings. It's my fancy way of saying hello." - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 1:37 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/cynskysong
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Salutations are greetings. It's my fancy way of saying hello."   "Salutations are greetings. It's my fancy way of saying hello." - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"Salutations are greetings. It's my fancy way of saying hello."
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next