Role Play Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where roleplayers of all kinds can come and just have fun! Discuss your favorite animes, play as the characters, and be free from the glitches of myspace!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

"Salutations are greetings. It's my fancy way of saying hello."

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

"Salutations are greetings. It's my fancy way of saying hello." - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Salutations are greetings. It's my fancy way of saying hello."   "Salutations are greetings. It's my fancy way of saying hello." - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 3:04 pm

LOL XD Alright, I shall then. Should take me like five minutes.
Back to top Go down
https://comingbackhometoyou.forumotion.com
Fuhrer Worm

Fuhrer Worm

PostSubject: Re: "Salutations are greetings. It's my fancy way of saying hello."   "Salutations are greetings. It's my fancy way of saying hello." - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 2:43 pm

Thanks! XD
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: "Salutations are greetings. It's my fancy way of saying hello."   "Salutations are greetings. It's my fancy way of saying hello." - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 11:15 pm

Yush!
Back to top Go down
Fuhrer Worm

Fuhrer Worm

PostSubject: Re: "Salutations are greetings. It's my fancy way of saying hello."   "Salutations are greetings. It's my fancy way of saying hello." - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 1:05 am

:3

And so I've got this song stuck in my head all day now, haha:

Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: "Salutations are greetings. It's my fancy way of saying hello."   "Salutations are greetings. It's my fancy way of saying hello." - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 1:39 pm

no sound over here again XD I shall watch when I get home~!
Back to top Go down
Fuhrer Worm

Fuhrer Worm

PostSubject: Re: "Salutations are greetings. It's my fancy way of saying hello."   "Salutations are greetings. It's my fancy way of saying hello." - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 2:49 pm

hehe okay than! :3

speaking of listening to things.. oh my gosh the new Beatles remasters are simply glorious so far. Currently, I'm on the Revolver album and the song 'She Said, She Said' <3
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: "Salutations are greetings. It's my fancy way of saying hello."   "Salutations are greetings. It's my fancy way of saying hello." - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 8:17 am

Oh? I didn't know they were remastering them. *clueless*
Back to top Go down
Fuhrer Worm

Fuhrer Worm

PostSubject: Re: "Salutations are greetings. It's my fancy way of saying hello."   "Salutations are greetings. It's my fancy way of saying hello." - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 3:19 am

*nods* Yup yup. And now I'm on the White Album well actually I'm going to bed but tomorrow it shall be The White Album and moar! XD
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: "Salutations are greetings. It's my fancy way of saying hello."   "Salutations are greetings. It's my fancy way of saying hello." - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 9:55 am

LOL silly ^^
Back to top Go down
Fuhrer Worm

Fuhrer Worm

PostSubject: Re: "Salutations are greetings. It's my fancy way of saying hello."   "Salutations are greetings. It's my fancy way of saying hello." - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 8:23 pm

I AM. :O

Random animal pictures time! Well, not completely random.. the theme here is 'unlikely animal friends', so to speak. I love 'em. :3

BUT FIRRRRST an obvious photoshop job. Razz

"Salutations are greetings. It's my fancy way of saying hello." - Page 4 1251743856183

lol, moving on now:

"Salutations are greetings. It's my fancy way of saying hello." - Page 4 1251752505647

"Salutations are greetings. It's my fancy way of saying hello." - Page 4 1251752536580

"Salutations are greetings. It's my fancy way of saying hello." - Page 4 1251752582042

"Salutations are greetings. It's my fancy way of saying hello." - Page 4 1251752884006

"Salutations are greetings. It's my fancy way of saying hello." - Page 4 1251753208498

"Salutations are greetings. It's my fancy way of saying hello." - Page 4 1251756952727

"Salutations are greetings. It's my fancy way of saying hello." - Page 4 1251771764233

"Salutations are greetings. It's my fancy way of saying hello." - Page 4 1251771999827

"Salutations are greetings. It's my fancy way of saying hello." - Page 4 1251776400239

"Salutations are greetings. It's my fancy way of saying hello." - Page 4 1251815546558

"Salutations are greetings. It's my fancy way of saying hello." - Page 4 1251815959055

"Salutations are greetings. It's my fancy way of saying hello." - Page 4 1252034797949
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: "Salutations are greetings. It's my fancy way of saying hello."   "Salutations are greetings. It's my fancy way of saying hello." - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 8:36 pm

Aww...those..cheered me up a bit. Thanks for posting them. ^^
Back to top Go down
Fuhrer Worm

Fuhrer Worm

PostSubject: Re: "Salutations are greetings. It's my fancy way of saying hello."   "Salutations are greetings. It's my fancy way of saying hello." - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 11:45 pm

Oh, that's good. Animals are generally the thing to cheer me up when I'm down.

THIS IS THE GREATEST GAME OF SPIN-THE-BOTTLE I HOPE THE BOTTLE LANDS ON ME :3 :

"Salutations are greetings. It's my fancy way of saying hello." - Page 4 Moepartygames

Er.. I know that's Viral on the left, Kaiji in the middle (the tears and the hair gave it away lol), but anyone know who the chap on the left is? He looks familiar but I can't put my finger on it.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: "Salutations are greetings. It's my fancy way of saying hello."   "Salutations are greetings. It's my fancy way of saying hello." - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 12:01 am

The only one I know is Viral XD
Back to top Go down
Fuhrer Worm

Fuhrer Worm

PostSubject: Re: "Salutations are greetings. It's my fancy way of saying hello."   "Salutations are greetings. It's my fancy way of saying hello." - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 8:55 pm

ah. holy crap i love this duet:

Back to top Go down
Cyn Skysong

Cyn Skysong

PostSubject: Re: "Salutations are greetings. It's my fancy way of saying hello."   "Salutations are greetings. It's my fancy way of saying hello." - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 9:07 pm

That last guy kinda looks like one of the characters in Genshiken.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/cynskysong
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: "Salutations are greetings. It's my fancy way of saying hello."   "Salutations are greetings. It's my fancy way of saying hello." - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 10:36 pm

DUDE! HE DOES!!
Back to top Go down
Fuhrer Worm

Fuhrer Worm

PostSubject: Re: "Salutations are greetings. It's my fancy way of saying hello."   "Salutations are greetings. It's my fancy way of saying hello." - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 3:30 am

Cyn Skysong wrote:
That last guy kinda looks like one of the characters in Genshiken.

Kinda nothing! That IS Harunobu! I knew I recognized him from somewhere. Thanks very much for figuring it out. XD
Back to top Go down
Cyn Skysong

Cyn Skysong

PostSubject: Re: "Salutations are greetings. It's my fancy way of saying hello."   "Salutations are greetings. It's my fancy way of saying hello." - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 12:37 pm

^^; Well considering I only had like half my attention on the show while we were watching it, I'm surprised I recognized him.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/cynskysong
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: "Salutations are greetings. It's my fancy way of saying hello."   "Salutations are greetings. It's my fancy way of saying hello." - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 1:47 pm

yush XD That was funny. I still need to watch the last disk. I seem to watch one every time I'm there XD
Back to top Go down
Fuhrer Worm

Fuhrer Worm

PostSubject: Re: "Salutations are greetings. It's my fancy way of saying hello."   "Salutations are greetings. It's my fancy way of saying hello." - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 7:02 pm

omg:

"40% of all accidents are caused by.. women's hinders!! *GRRROWL*"

"I surrender, Hal. I give up. What's the charge?"
"Haha! MANSLAUGHTER."

"CAN I HAVE YOUR ROOM?!"

"Would you identify this bucket full of your brother?"

"OH MY GOD HE'S SNAPPED!!"
"HE'S A BAD COP ON THE LOOSE"

Laughing
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: "Salutations are greetings. It's my fancy way of saying hello."   "Salutations are greetings. It's my fancy way of saying hello." - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 1:18 pm

L wow XD I love these guys!
Back to top Go down
Fuhrer Worm

Fuhrer Worm

PostSubject: Re: "Salutations are greetings. It's my fancy way of saying hello."   "Salutations are greetings. It's my fancy way of saying hello." - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 5:55 pm

Hai! They're so brilliant. XD It's between that short or this one as being my favorite of the shorts they did:

"Now move in a little closer friend."
"No. No no don't."
"Let's get acquainted."
"No let's not!"

"Meanwhile the Midvale police visit his locker find out why they call him 'Buzz'"

"Talking like that.. blasphemy!"
"SPANKING TIME!"

"Oh my god! Please say this isn't happening!"

"You got to inspect your horn, boy."
"And wash it every day!"
Back to top Go down
Fuhrer Worm

Fuhrer Worm

PostSubject: Re: "Salutations are greetings. It's my fancy way of saying hello."   "Salutations are greetings. It's my fancy way of saying hello." - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 4:14 pm

Here's a very nice Doctor x Rose video set to one of my favorite ELO songs:

The part at about 48 seconds: those glasses, that tux, and that smile.. holy crap David Tennant is dreamy. *swoons* :3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Salutations are greetings. It's my fancy way of saying hello."   "Salutations are greetings. It's my fancy way of saying hello." - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"Salutations are greetings. It's my fancy way of saying hello."
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4